Saturday, September 15, 2007

NS

Finally, the day is here. I'm kinda excited and scared. I wonder how will life be tomorrow or rather, later.

Few words to some of my friends before I go,

Bestest best!! Don't get too stressed over your work yeah, try to take a break to relax abit! Take Care. You'd better make yourself free once I'm out! (:

Bro, you too must take care. There will not be any car rides in my corolla for a few weeks, bear with it. I'll miss driving soon.

To all my loyal supporters like the "Witch in university", "Fatty II", "Kevin's Girl", my **** Alicia, my dear girl WL and others, take care! hope to hear from u soon.

Fangfang, happy birthday to you if I don't happen to wish you happy birthday. Take care too (:

there's many people which I haven met, I'll do so maybe when I'm out yeah?



and lastly..
I'm gonna miss my corolla.



see you guys in two weeks time. (:

No comments: