Thursday, May 01, 2008

Stupid Ass A Eff

Why they don't allow me to have my long weekends! IRRITATING. I'm so sick and tired of being a trainee. I miss my freedom, I want it back. This is so demoralising! :(

Went to Dbl O yesterday, the place was rather packed with people - like a sea of black. I wonder why my friends want to go there. I brought Vivian along with me, but I left her there to take care of my 2 friends who are wasted. This is so fun. Didn't really drink a lot because I was controlling myself, I hate the puking feel. Took Peizhi's car to sent the "wastees" back, then he sent me home. By then it was around 0530 - 0545hrs, I wasn't noticing though, I was shagged enough.




I will update more when I get back on Sunday yeah? Be patient!





Ok, its you again! Better take care and don't do anything stupid! I hope your entry to SIM will be a success. Enjoy yourself as much as possible for now, take a good break and sweat it out yeah (:









Blue and blurry sounds like some ice cream. But anyway, the image is still not clear. Blue and blurry, where have you gone to.

No comments: