Sunday, February 08, 2009

rusty.

Right, first of all happy chinese new year although it's coming near the end. Today's the 14th day of chinese new year and guess what, I've guard duty to do in the morning. It's quite sad to see CNY coming to an end, no more gambling already. Up till now, I haven't opened all of my angbaos yet. Hopefully there's quite an amount cos i can repay my debts with it, heh.

Oh well, turning 22 soon. damn! time pass really fast, and i have many things i haven't done yet. Say .. I havent saved enough money for a laptop! and I think I wanna get myself a macbook (well provided I have money D:)

Actually I have many things to blog about, but I feel kinda lazy. Just a few msgs to some ...

fangfang : where's the house visit to adeline's?
skinnyboo : u better take great care and stay happy.
to the rest : thanks for reading. hahahaha!



ps: in case you don't know what to give, monetary present is utmost welcomed :P

No comments: