Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello people, it's me again with an injured leg this time. I had quite a great fall from blading on wednesday, and now im like full of injuries. My mobility had been hindered slightly, but it's not too bad least I can walk on my own, slowly but surely. School's been pretty bad to me recently, classes were damn tough and its not easy to understand. I supposed it might just be me not putting enough effort in school, but that's just school.

Over the weekends, I've been staying at home and spending most of my time sleeping, all thanks to the medication the hospital had given me. I also want to take this opportunity to thank yongming for accompanying me to the hospital yesterday. Without his help, I don't think I can go there on my own, anyway I don't think there will be anybody else that will come to my aid besides him at that time.
Thank you.

Basically this wraps up the week for me and the only thing interesting happened is the fall that I had. I'm so happy, I'm going to meet up with Adeline for our long awaited hot cakes that this wednesday, hahaha. Take care folks!



Art makes the canvas red. Hahaha


I wanted to give up, but somehow something made me stay.

No comments: