Sunday, June 01, 2008

Speedy posting!

Alright, it felt like I haven't updated this blog in quite a while. So here I am, to bring you the latest news about myself.

Right, I've been pretty busy in camp lately due to the some planning of NS stuff. Life has been rather good so far, not much of a problem. Yup, nothing much to say.
I'm going be a sergeant soon! Well, soon enough.

To fangfang if you've been reading my blog, please take care of yourself. I know it's hard but I'm sure he'll recover. Be patient alright? Cheers!

To fatty! You better drink lots of water. WATER PARADE YOURSELF ! for at least 3L for the day =D well, that is if you can take it. hehe. hopefully the fever has already subsided by now and don't scratch yourself yeah? Keep away from those prawns for now. 

To everyone else, well.. good luck in whatever you do. Hah!











and soon the blue and blurry image fades. and blurry images are supposed to be faddy. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

i've always been reading your blog, =') thanks xm