Sunday, June 29, 2008

howdy!

Hollah amigos!

Time for the weekly sunday update. The previous week past rather quickly, especially my weekends. Met up with my army friends to go rounding. Basically we covered near extremes of singapore. Areas covered - Kallang Mac, Kallang Stadium Carpark, Bedok, East Coast Park, Clementi, Kent Ridge 99turns, Kent Ridge Park. Oh and btw, it's not in order. Poor planning by us. At the end of the "day", I'm totally shagged out. Started at 10pm till 6am, with rest in between. Of course, I dozed off while driving still .. hahaha. It's a little bit dangerous =Ppp

Satudary, where did I go? Oh, I went St Andrews church to show support for Grace's event. Then after that, I went Mustafa with Daryl. On that day, I saw iPhone and now I don't think I will get it because of the messaging, so difficult. Try typing on iPod Touch gives you a feel of the iPhone. Bought one lemon air freshener for $3.90 at Mustafa.

Sunday, went to play badminton at Yio Chu Kang CC with the two Jasmine. I cannot play badz, very lousy and inflexible. Oh well, I'm bad at sports. Woke up late today, so I missed out lunch with Kristie and gang. Sorry. Headed towards Bishan area to get a haircut, now it's short and neat! =DD



Some of the photographs taken recently so you guys have an idea on what the hell am I doing.





Convoy Party. 4 out of 5 cars present.



Brake lights.



Mc's commissioning parade.



This is myself, taken at Kallang mac.


Yup, that's all for now.



I'm still searching for my blur and blurry. Perhaps I must wait for 4 years.

No comments: