Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My first off.

Right, as the title speaks for itself, today is battalion off because yesterday was SAF day. The people think that we've done pretty well and I think we deserve the praise. Much efforts were put into the event, and I saw many one-star generals around. 3 bars no longer hold any place in my eyes. 

Went to Funan IT Mall with Xiaoting, Natalie and Mingwei(Natalie's bf). They went to buy macbook together. It looked cool but was rather heavy. Then we went to Ngee Ann tower A to settle some admin stuff as Xiaoting applied for a job. After that we went to her house to figure out how the macbook is to be used. First of all, the interface looked very strange to me. The windows couldn't be maximized etc. I'm not a mac user, so perhaps a VAIO for me will be good. I saw one pretty looking set at Funan. I supposed it's not cheap though.

Had dinner and went back home. Rather short day, but enjoyable one cos I haven't seen them in a while. Perhaps we should meet up for dinner/supper again soon.











The blurry image fades..
I should refrain myself from falling in love. hahahah

No comments: