Friday, July 25, 2008

Why so serious?!

I just caught 'The Dark Knight' yesterday, and guessed what? Joker is the man. I see some similarities between myself and him, just that I don't kill but I love knives. He's so cool! I love his attitude, his beliefs in human nature. He's alone, he don't fucking care. I see myself in him.
Life is just a game, whatever doesn't kill you, makes you ... stranger.

Went for my pilot interview this morning, well I knew I wouldn't pass it. When I was waiting for the interview, my mind was like 'Fuck, I shouldn't have came here in the first place' and I can't wait to leave. The passion for being a fighter pilot slowly died down when SAF inefficiencies slowly grow into me. Waited for like hmm.. very long before this fucking interview came. Why wait till I get my 3SG chevrons then tell me 'Are you interested in becoming a pilot?' Hahahahaha, I'm starting to think like Joker, I'm starting to lose control of myself, I'm starting to forsake things I once dreamt to be, I'm starting to not give a damn to anything.



Why so serious? Let's put a smile to that face.
Hahahaha... hahahaha

No comments: