Saturday, July 04, 2009

enjoy the sea breeze.

forgo drinking tonight for a much healthier activity, rollerblading.
i just love going to ECP to blade in the night, although tiring as it is, nothing can beat the feeling of having the sea breeze blowing against my face when i'd stopped by for a break. it's so.. peaceful.

sometimes i just wish i can go with the wind and sometimes i feel that the wind is actually telling me something. whatever it is, everything is all in the mind. i love the wind, i love the sound of the wind cutting through objects - esp my ears. perhaps cutting through sounds wrong, a better word from the floor?

heading ecp in the morning again to teach val how to cycle, i hope i can do a good job with a badly injured wrist because i fell again landing on my wrist, AT THE SAME SPOT, again.
let's pray later everywhint will be smooth.









wall oh wall, why are you still there standing so stubbornly firm. is everything gonna be alright this way? tell me now on when, and how will you be broken down.
sigh. zz!




p.s: thanks for cheering me up and kept me going =)

No comments: