Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My life so far ..

It has been quite awhile since I updated my blog. Things have been rather quiet so far, nothing much to explain. Let's just see how my life have been .. so far.

Well, I'm rather happy with my achievements so far, I have graduated from the polytechnic, got finally got my driving license and there's a place waiting for me at NTU. I'm rather blessed now, however we can't stop after achieving targets set by either others or yourself. For now, I hope I can successfully get into being a pilot. I've sent my application form and now I'm just waiting for an answer. Oh well, hopefully I'll get in, I'll be extremely overjoyed. Or perhaps this goal is set too high for me to reach. I don't know.

Tomorrow is a public holiday, Vesak Day, which means NO WORK. Haha. It'll be a long weekend for me as I'm leaving the country on Friday morning. I haven't packed my bag yet, I feel so lazy and kept on procrastinating - the phantom of procrastination. I wonder what I'm going to do at home or maybe I should go out and enjoy myself, but I got no company -____- boo!


Lot's of pictures to upload but it's in my phone. The ultra sensitive cable makes me pissed off while trying to get that damn thing to get connected. Grrr! Let's take a look at some graduation photos I've took then.


Deborah, me and Jane. Both of them look like they didn't have enough sleep.

Me and stupid ass Hongzhang

My Fyp team(L to R) - Bernard, me, Eugene and Shenglong


My 3 year classmates- Brandon, me, Yazid, Eugene, Sheng long, Vicknesh, Bernard and the one in front, Fairul.

Yuhong and me in front of our MM block


Anything or whatever ?

No comments: