Saturday, June 16, 2007

One beautiful saturday morning

Rise and shine everybody and let us enjoy this Saturday morning. My apologies for not updating for this period of time, I felt disgustingly lazy. Like you said, cobwebs surrounding the places already - time for some cleaning up :D

Recently haven been feeling really well, some things have made me feel very low, but i managed to survive it somehow. Friends in need are friends indeed, but where are my friends? Oh well, that night was horrible. I was desperately in need of talking to someone then, but yeah, no aid just to survive on that horrible night.

Went to CMPB to take my Piloting Aptitude Test few days back, it was rather hard and I felt that I've screwed up. It's like my dreams are going bust, maybe not everyone is cut out for piloting.

I've quit my admin job yesterday, now it's time for me to relax abit. I shall practice my driving more often, memorise the roads that I've been to and things like that. Anybody want a ride around Singapore?

Now I'm using the new computer which is in my room, I kinda like it as there are brightly coloured led lights on my CPU tower, keyboard and mouse. When I switch off the lights in my room, their true colours will show. It's beautiful and say, romantic? Ha. The new system is good, finally I've been able to play most of the games that I couldn't play IN THE PAST. Hell yeah!

Well I think that's about it for now, I'm hesitating if I should go out later. Perhaps I should stay at home. Yeah, perhaps.





Who needs love anyway? (:

No comments: