Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brand new day awaits.

Today's a Wednesday, I should go driving soon if not I'll get rusty. Started working at Bosch yesterday, it was totally slack. The pay is better compared to the previous company I'm working for. Moreover, the location is so freaking near to my place - WALKING DISTANCE! XD

Brought some stupid pig to eat at Sakae(say SA-KAI-EE) sushi and spent a total of $68.xx It's been a long time since I last went there to eat, I'm quite a regular there. I love the green tea and one of the Dons. After eating then headed straight for home. Finally, I've received my CapitaCard yesterday. The moment i saw "Dante Chen", I knew what it was somehow because I only used this experimental name when applying for the card. It's has already been activated today. Now i can do online transactions provided I have the reserves to do it.

It turns out that I'm getting better as the day passes, not that sad nor troubled. I can feel that a great day will be waiting for me somewhere ahead of time. People don't understand me, neither do I allow them to.


CONTRaDICTING.

No comments: