Saturday, June 30, 2007

40th post. Now I'm a free man

Morning people. Today's a great Saturday, well I supposed. Been working for the past 2 months and now it's time to take a break and really enjoy myself before I'm exported out of the mainland =D

Work was rather okay at BOSCH, and my contract ended yesterday. I will not miss my work, but I'll miss feeding the two security dogs at Tat Ann Building. One was rather friendly but the male dog was easily agitated. Even I couldn't believe it that I actually tried to get near those security dogs. I fed them once in a while after my lunch break.

I wonder what I'm going to do at the start of new week? Hmmm, besides staying at home, there must be some places that I can go, definitely not back to BOSCH of course. Well, we'll see. It's good to plan ahead but not too far ahead at times. I'll just live normally and act on situations then.

Where to today? Town anyone? But it's Saturday and the town must be real packed with people. Maybe I should go on weekdays, I want to get myself a cap. My dear grace, are you getting me one soon?! Hahaha.

(:

No comments: