Sunday, June 24, 2007

To Downtown!

Woke up early in the morning and went to orchard with Yongming. I wanted to get myself a cap so I searched and and low for one and sadly, I couldn't find any!! That is so sad. In the end I got myself an Adidas jacket for $109. I liked that jacket, it's not the standard jacket everyone is wearing. Mine's a climate cool jacket, meant for soccer training? The colour is black, white and brightly orange coloured w/ a hood.

Stayed at home after that as I was very tired. Channel U showed Initial D at 8.45pm
In my conclusion about that show, Jay Chou can't act (Sorry girl, daddy just couldn't stand that crying part when he broke up with his girl =Pp).

I can't wait for the Friday to come, the day where my contract ends. I don't think I will want to extend the contract IF there is a chance, I just want to take a break from work. It's such a bore, I should enjoy more before I get enlisted. Speaking of which, I'm working tomorrow morning - So mundane!

Zzz.



To love or not to love, that is the question.

No comments: