Sunday, June 17, 2007

Driving crazy.

Went town with Siewkoon yesterday as she wanted to shop for fathers' day gift. I met her late cause I didn't feel like going early. When we met up, we walked abit then we searched for a place to have our dinner. It's a crappy Saturday night as all eating places were packed with humans, so we bought McDonalds' and brought it outside to eat. Do not buy the Shrek burger, it tastes like crap. Soon we left the Takashimaya area and proceed to far east to look for her shoes. Walked around fareast, got nothing and so we left. On the bus, we met alot of our whitelyan juniors. Finally I saw Siyu! She's going to be a nurse when she grows up, a noble job. The rest I'm not really keen about it. Hahahaha.

Edric, Sharon, Selina and Jason then came to my place later, I offered them a ride because I didn't want to stay at home. It'll make me go through a hell of thinking process and make myself feel low again. Today's Sunday, I'm feeling better now and I told myself that after this week, I'm going back to my normal self, with or without my mask on. Anyway, Edric is really poor with his directions on the road, everytime give wrong directions -____- The most vivid thing about last night's driving is that I turned into the direction for the oncoming car then I faster turn around and exited it. We had supper at Selina's place, chomp chomp - and they still haven paid me fully yet! =Pp
Sent Jason home then next off, the Bishan kakis - Edric and Sharon. Finally it's my turn to drive myself home. I've parked the car and got out of it and headed home.



Driving is seriously tiring.

No comments: