Monday, June 18, 2007

untitled

Is it really true that everyone changes after they found their own partner?
Then why will I even bother to get my best efforts and think about how to resolve the matter and causing my previous r/s to be strained. It's weird to be telling your female partner that you're feeling sad over a girl, that isn't related to her nor related to me in blood - It's just not right. But why did I do so? It's either that I'm not afraid to cause strain in my r/s in exchange for the friendship back or I'm just plain stupid.

No one is perfect, we all did the wrong things before, chose the wrong choice or simply not doing anything which is indirectly wrong (avoiding the problem is not right!). I'm not perfect, neither are you. For every wrong things that we do, we will usually want a second chance. It's like condemning someone and giving him a death sentence straight. Even giving a death sentence requires serious thinking and views from others. It's not like you are wrong in your choices, what you have chosen is what you think is right, be it morally or immorally.

Perhaps I'm not talking sense here, you judge for yourself. People often overlook that sometimes they themselves are in the wrong, to push the blame onto others is only human. In this selfish world, there's always a "Me First!".

For everything that I've have done wrongly, I just want to say I'm sorry.









Say if you're in the wrong, would you apologise for your wrongdoings too? (:

1 comment:

oneling said...

do whatever that makes you happy daddy :)