Tuesday, July 03, 2007

RoTTING bad

Howdy people, how's your day today? I'm totally bored with nothing much to do at home so I've decided to give a shot at updating my blog with nothingness.

Yesterday was boring as usual, never get to go out nor get to do anything interesting 'cept for making my room into a "club" like environment with just the speakers -___-
I bet today's gonna be the same, no doubt. Hopefully Jane did bring my Japanese geta to school, I'm arranging her to meet Gaston, who in turn will come and meet me at the bus stop to pass me the "goods" x)

Okay, let's wait awhile longer to see what will happen later in the day. Then I shall update this boring-site-which-nobody-reads again.


Laters!



*Added on 8:52pm*

I am back. I'm so happy today, finally I get to wear the geta. The sound of the wood banging onto each other, that's so cool. Nevertheless, I'm still bored. SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME ONLINE!

For god's sake, TALK TO ME!
Hahaha.


Cheers people! (:


*Added 11:07pm*

Obviously nobody reads this anymore.
Nobody talks to me.



Boohoohoo!

No comments: