Thursday, July 12, 2007

Random thoughts.

Yesterday I got a funny reaction from my mother. It's exactly the same like those you see from cartoons.
I told her I drove at 130kmh last night then she said ok, drive must becareful. Suddenly she shouted, 130kmh!?
The expression on her face then was priceless.

Today, as my grandmother is discharged from hospital so someone has to go and fetch her. I didn't know I'm supposed to drive her back with my aunt and uncle, NOBODY said a thing 'cept for dad, I thought he was just merely asking last night. Until the moment my aunt called, she told me to get down when she calls again and I was like "huh, what do you want me to do then?" She said I'm supposed to drive there, my mom knows about it already. Then she came home and ask me whether I can go anot? C'mon lah, since it's already decided then why ask me. So irritating.

They reached already. I'm off driving.

No comments: