Monday, July 09, 2007

kreJ

Who's that jerk ?

Oh well, nobody! He's just me ..

*Added 3.05am*

Things that you've said, really put me into serious thoughts, throughout the bus ride and even when I reached home, I've been thinking about it. I know you are just kidding, it's not your even your fault, I feel bad when you felt bad. It's about me, thinking on what I've done so far. It's always me. I am so sorry for not treating you nicely.
Like one of my brothers told me, go for it. I know I should really go for it, but now come to think of it, maybe I should wake up my idea. I don't feel like giving up, but it's like fresh flower planted into the cow's dung (which obviously is me!)

Tell me, what should I do? Will you?



Feeling very weird, I am quite lost.
Give me some directions.

No comments: