Friday, July 13, 2007

Driving crazy II

Okay, I just got back from driving. I've been driving for 4 hours in total. 2 hours with a short interval of supper and then another 2hours straight of driving. I am so damn tired now, my neck is aching! Driving isn't that fun, it's so tiring that my right foot is aching. Went from one end to the other with my sec school buddy. I'm so glad that he could make it as it was a long story before I started driving. Oh well ...

Went to Jurong/Clementi area and from there went to Changi village for our supper. "Attacked" the highways again, it really links from one place to the other, so convenient (: I broke my current record and set a new one at 140kmh, I think that's the max the car can go. Anyway I do not want to go fast, I just wanted to see it's performance. I'm a safe and responsible driver! Hehe.

No comments: