Monday, July 16, 2007

Site Revamped!

Alright people, finally got this site a new look. It's a piano skin now, I loved the pianos alot. Used to learn them when I was a little boy, but I gave up somehow. If only someone motivated me to continue then.

Camp was not really that bad, I practically drove throughout the days when I'm in camp for I did not stay till the end. Experienced something not so new, in a not so new place either - in the room behind the yellow door. It's quite a frightful experience though, but I'm not really that scared for that moment.

Did nothing, no posts and all for the 2nd day except to fetch the food committee to collect their food when I was really tired. I practically got not much energy left in me, and driving in that condition made me get agitated easily. Saw some of the NS men coming back, "gathered" and talk. Told their own stories and got the "crowd" entertained. Shortly after, I drove back home that night.




If you're scared, hold me.
If you're not feeling good, share with me.


Whatever it is,
I'll be there..
waiting.

Smile often, for it's beautiful on you.

No comments: