Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dead tired

*Time 5:13AM*

Finally I got back home, I am dead tired from driving but it was fun. Met up with 3 of my brothers + lina, wanting and huimin. They're all very "steady" people.6 of us cramped into my humble corolla and we went to Bedok 85 market to have our supper. Really appreciated them, we joked and on the way just keep talking. While driving back it rained somehow so I sent each of them back to their homes, of course the girls get to go home first while the poor driver always get home last! -___- and one more problem is PARKING. I had a hard time finding a parking slot when I can finally go home. Home was so near yet so far, I had to search around for an empty parking lot, and at last found one, quickly parked the vehicle and went home. Upon reaching level 6 of the HDB, I heard my neighbour's clock struck 5 and only did I realised that it's rather early in the morning.

Thanks guys! I'd really appreciate the company although you guys did not know of the true reason. Only one of them knew, we chat while waited for the rest. It's like the Good O' Times again, heart to heart talk although now left only the two of us.

Alright I'm tired, but I also wanna thank my little-darn-devil-daughter-which-I-adore. Thank you so much for your concern, I took care of myself while driving and I did not drink! (:

Thank you people. Today or rather last night was quite depressing, felt very vexed. I should be alright soon,

Thank you once again. I really appreciated it (:







I wasn't really mad at you, all I wanted was your msg when you reach home. I was partially waiting for it while I drive. Just wanted to make sure you reach home safely, and it never came. Of course, you're not obliged to do so.

You got PS in the day and you're pissed . And now you're doing the same thing, how would I feel? Wear my shoes and feel my sole. It's painful.

The whole matter wasn't your fault, I never blamed you.I really wanted to find someone or something to allow me to get my cool back. So I took all the blame, never did I once blamed you.



If only you see this ...
and I hoped you'd understand.


If only ..

Sorry.

No comments: