Thursday, August 02, 2007

S O B

Salut!

Time for some short updates before more people think that this is a haunted mansion filled with cobwebs and large white cloth.

Yesterday went out with Jiahao, Huimin, Lina & Wan ting to Kovan area to have our dinner. I was waiting for my dad to come home with his car so that I could drive, and the downside of it was that Jiahao had to wait for me for almost an hour. The girls arrived before we do for a 90mins - a full time soccer match. Driving was terrible last night, before meeting Jiahao at J8, I nearly hit the rear of another car because I was going abit too fast, RUSHING FOR TIME!
And the 2nd time near hougang, I got distracted and I never realised that the car infront stopped, until I looked forward and jammed the fucking brakes. CLOSE SHAVE!
Remember people, NEVER GET DISTRACTED WHILE DRIVING.

No comments: