Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ikuze!

It's been quite sometime since I last updated this crap. Well, it seems like for almost every post, the starting line has always been that. Nothing of much interest to update 'cept for a few.

On Saturday, I went to Aranda Country Club to celebrate Peiqin's birthday. That pig, left me alone because she's the main lead and something else happened but then it's not really nice to say it here =P The crowd there was really big and poor me, I didn't know anybody there. Nevertheless for the sake of my very good friend, I SHOWED UP. You should feel honoured! Heh.
Didn't stay for long because I didn't know what I should do there. So I hit the highway and landed myself in Changi Airport's carpark. Some situation occurred so I went there to relax for awhile before I hit the highways again. Met up with brother at her place to wait for the rest who are at J8's cinema. Went to some HK cafe for supper. Shortly, I went to brother's place to collect my car and sent my buddies home. Time around then should be around 4am plus.

Although very tired, I didn't sleep because I wanted to send my mom off at the Airport(once again), Pops driving so i get to rest. Witness her flight, then pops, me and my sister went home. I fell asleep in the car and when I got home, I slept immediately. I was totally drained off my energy.

No comments: