Monday, August 13, 2007

The gates are opened

Howdy people,

The gates of hell opens today, buddism beliefs. Felt rather cold around 12mn to 2am(beyond that I was already sleeping). Winds were rather strong, and so the cold weather. Or perhaps otherwise?
The last hamster passed away yesterday, hopefully it'll find peace.

This week is the start of the exam week, good luck to everyone taking their exams in SP. Bless you if you haven't hit your books yet. It's hard to fail in SP, all you have to do are you PYPs and tutorials. Listen to the tutor, not the lecturer. Study smart rather than study hard - put in the essence of both and you'll score.

Nothing much to update in my life, hmmm, basically I drive alot recently. Yeah!

When I come up with more interesting incidents then I'll update them in my blog.
For now, take care!

So long!

No comments: