Saturday, August 18, 2007

dohdoh

Salut!

Friday is the best day of week, I love Fridays. Hanged out with my die hard buddies, the usual place - it's either at Bishan or Ang Mo Kio. And did the usual activity - snooker or pool. Though it gets boring at times but somehow you just enjoy the company.
Miss those secondary school days, no problems, no troubles, all the fun times, all the joys.

Celebrated brother's birthday on Thursday, very last minute. Jiahao asked me out to go out to celebrate for her, LATE IN THE NIGHT. Being brothers, I agreed without much hesitation. In the end where did we go, YES you got it right - Airport. Took some pictures, let these pictures speak for me.

I can't smile in photographs. It's so hard.

Brother, our birthday girl.

Three of us at the airport with that slice of cake


Played Uno while waiting for time to pass

In the car.

The hooded man. The car isn't moving. In engineering term, we called it static load.


For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!


Naught : Fail/Lost

No comments: