Thursday, July 19, 2007

random

Today wasn't really that good. I found out that I've misplaced my passport, up and down I searched around my room. I've already done searching the possible places but I still cant find my passport, just where did I place it? The only thing in my mind now is, perhaps my passport lies with Sembcorp for I cleared my room quite recently and I could accidentally throw my passport away. I am so dumb, oh dear .. I am feeling rather depressed. Sigh!





All I wanted to do is to keep on giving,
and all I want is a little recognition back.
Thanks for giving me that answer I need.


You've set the rope for me to keep going on,
allowing me to reach my final destination,
as time passes by,
hopefully.
I'm glad (:



P.S : But I can't get over my passport still!

No comments: