Friday, July 06, 2007

Home sweet home!

Just returned from a pub at Outram area to celebrate Nick's birthday, he's dead drunk today. I didn't drink alot, I paced myself. Haha. Nothing much, just celebrated his birthday, I played pool while some sang songs (I can't sing, for god's sake). Then some of them got really high, so they didn't know what they're talking about, UNLIKE me. =Pp

Went to eat prata cause my stomach's growling, and soon I'd returned home shortly. After blogging I'm going to bathe, mind me but my hair's all waxed up.

I'm actually looking forward to meet you tmr, I shall make it worth alright? I don't care if this is a chance for me, but I'll enjoy myself alright. I hope tmr will be quite a memorable day for you (:
Yes, we'll see.

Who knows what will happen, but there shouldn't be anything happening. Nevertheless, I'm really looking forward to it.


Cheers! (:

*That was3-4am post, I didn't really take note of the time*





*Added on 10.24am*

Drove the Yaris to fetch my mom at the Toyota Service Repair Centre near my place. Everything is weird about the car, I didn't like it. The driver seat was too high, the clutch was hard to get. The only thing I liked about it is, it's small, the steering is hard which I liked alot, I don't have to turn alot to get to the point I wanted and it's power (the ability to push the car forward) because of it's size as compared to corolla's. Apparently the already serviced corolla begun to show some problems and guess what, the previous repair did not include the current problem. Why? Because they forgot. Do your checking properly before releasing the car, darn you.

Why am I talking like I own the car? Oh well ..

Pfft~

No comments: