Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Driving.. A good way to clear your head of thoughts

*TIME 4.49AM*
I just got back from driving, went to alot of places today. The destination points were like this, Ang mo Kio, Kovan, Bishan, Sengkang, Edgefield Plains, East Coast Park, then back to Sengkang, Ang Mo Kio and lastly went to top up fuel at the Shell Station near my house and finally home.

I'm so tired, and I think something must be wrong with my joints. I keep getting aches all over, I'm aging fast. Haha. Think too much perhaps!? (:


I've been thinking while driving, maybe I shouldn't rush things. I'll take it slow, sorry! Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Well, if you were even here to see, that is.
I know nobody's taking me seriously, everyone is treating me like a joke, but I sincerely apologise to you alright?

This might be another post that's talking to myself! Hahaha.
No one talks to me anyway .. sigh


Can you understand my feelings now? External + internal factors.
Grandmother please be alright!

*Added on 10:55pm*

Places to add- Changi Airport, I've forgotten about it.
I want to drive again, I think tomorrow.

No comments: