Saturday, July 07, 2007

Mmmm.. One quite beautiful saturday.

I woke up, it was raining heavily outside this morning. I got the impression that somebody walked in, wanting to close the windows for me but I hurriedly went to close the windows and that somebody walked towards the door and left. Shortly after, my mom knocked, asked me to open the door while I just told her to come in and she said my door's locked. I was rather confused for that moment but the thoughts disappeared when she asked me to go downstairs to take something up.

Went out for my treat and watched transformers yesterday. I did truly enjoyed myself alot, thanks! I'm glad (:

Transformers is a very nice movie. The way the robots transformed into their vehicle self to their robotic self is very cool. The sound effects were good- the extra "boom" when Starscream's jet took off. I recommend it to all people out there although there are some crude jokes which you need to think a little to understand. "Sam's happy times - It's a father and son thing" Hahaha.

Something definitely not good is that my grandmother's been hospitalized. Mom said the cause might have been stroke. I guess when you're old you tend to suffer from illness like that - stroke, cancer, rheumatism etc.
Grandmother, hope you'll get well soon! It's not that I don't care, it's just that I cannot communicate because of language barrier.






Enjoyed your presence all along.
Hopefully I'll win this round. Well, hopefully.
Who knows.
(:

No comments: