Friday, February 08, 2008

Hard nut.

A very happy chinese new year to all.

Reached home around 14o0hrs after booking out at around 1230hrs from camp. Doing guard duty sucksstill, I can't help but keep swearing. Did sentry (to stand in the square box during the 2hr shift), then rested for 4 hrs. During this 4hrs always sleep in fear, end up nvr sleep properly. Went to bai nee with my family to grandmother's place and one of my uncles then they came to my house. 

Went to meet up with some of them to watch Kungfu Dunk. Not really that bad of a movie, very funny show. 

The mental stump, perhaps this was due to the lack of sleep and also there's alot of things to think over. Don't bother trying, I'm an introvert, I like keeping things to myself.



The tough nut to crack, fiqure it out if you can. Most probably you'll find your not successful, well, most prob yeah?


No comments: