Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back ?!

Hola everyone!

Time for my first adult post of the lifetime. Yup, I'm currently 21. Like she said, "We are getting old -_- but we still look young!" 
It's true, I look young, isn't it? (:

Maybe exciting things happened out there, but apparently being the person with a forgetful mind, I forgot most of it. Went to Fiona's 21st birthday party at her house, it was grand. I think it's overly done, well I'm not the party-type of person. Nonetheless, went there enjoyed myself because of the mini gathering there. I met Natalie, Xiaoting(ah, my shy little girl. Hahaha!), Alexis and many many more. Drank abit, then drove to meet up with the usual for a movie - L change the world. Perhaps they should change it to X change the world instead. Too bad they didn't show how L died. By the way, the soundtrack for the movie is rather enchanting, perhaps it's the piano's doings.

Went down to AMK to play soccer with my platoon mates and sergeants. The ground was hot and I wasn't wearing any shoes therefore, I felt terribly uncomfortable. Tomorrow SOC once again, I really hope I can clear this shit this time. Sick! 

Thanks for the birthday gift, fatty! Stay happy yeah! (:

No comments: