Sunday, February 10, 2008

Special 3rd day of CNY

I woke up and left for Daryl's house in the morning. Luckily he shifted house to a nearby location, so driving there took only awhile. Normal visiting during cny, played cards then suddenly they sing birthday song and brought out a cake. I was like "Who's birthday sia?" Then I realised they were celebrating for me and Kevin, what a joke. Hahaha, sorry guys. My birthdays usually very simple, so I didn't expect any suprises (to an extent whereby I can't really be bothered) 
Anyway I was suprised.
After the cake and phototaking sessions, we continued to play cards. Then again went house hopping.

Went to Yongming's house to have steamboat with them (another batch of people). They were waiting for me to come, so I felt rather bad. Then again the same thing, played cards in the room waiting to claim my banluck money from caiwang then suddenly ask me go outside. I stepped out of the room only to see the lights switched off and a birthday cake(yet again!) lighted up infront of me. Again I was suprised. This time round it came with a card.
Then finished eating cake had to lao yusheng, I don't know what it's called in english.

Items received for pre-21st birthday.
(turning adult soon)

1x PSP Slim
1x Braun Buffel Wallet
1x Glass Grand Piano w/ Lighting (figurine)
1x Birthday Card

I think that's about it, anybody wanna add presents to the list ? hah. 





Thank you everybody for everything that all of you have done.

No comments: