Saturday, March 01, 2008

It'a a leap year!

2oo8 is a leap year! Days in the month of February are always special, therefore Aquarians are special people, weird people.
Booked out last night(Friday, at last!) Days in sispec are coming to an end soon, I'll be passing out on Tuesday. Major event left : 28km route march and the mini parade.
A good news to all (to those that are concerned, of course), I passed my SOC! Finally, all thanks to my Section commander, Sgt cheong. Without him, I would have failed my timing yet again. He ran in front of me, motivating me to carry on. During then, I felt that my lungs are coming out and both the thighs do not really have the strength to carry on, I felt like walking already. Then my sgt said "You better don't walk, if you want to pass then follow me" and then he picked up his pace and eventually I followed him all the way until the finishing line.

I'm lucky to have such a commander, one who will motivate you to do things.



Went to catch the movie "The Leap Years" with the usual last night. Quite a nice movie, and Li Lin is still as pretty as before! Too bad in the end the guy did not die. After that I drove back home, NO PARKING LOT so parked at the motorcycle spot :D
Oh well !





Will you wait for 12 years for your blue and blurry to come? 

1 comment:

oneling said...

yes i will wait. because if he's e one who can truly makes me happy, i will. rather than stick with a guy who doesn't make me smile.

tc papa.