Sunday, March 30, 2008

Daily Routine

25th March.
3rd year Death Anniversary for Tracy, You've been missed still.

Friday.
Drove to camp christine for FO camp at night, that place was really fucked. I wouldn't want to drive there by myself, it's such a lonely journey with not a single soul area except for those on operations. Btw, it's at Lim Chu Kang - just around the cemetary area. Aim of going there is more of a gathering for me rather than helping out. It'll be weird if I were to go help out, because of the many new faces. KIDS ~ hahahaha!

Saturday.
Did not sleep because I need to go meet my friends for ubin cycling trip. Supposedly to meet at Juncti8n for breakfast at 0830hrs, but it turned out that I fell asleep around 0700hrs to 1000hrs. So much for trying to stay awake but late in the end. So I took a cab down to meet the guys at Changi Village first, like before lunch then off to the jetty. Due to lack of time I shall summarize the day - very fun and enjoyable experience, will do it again some time soon (:

Sunday.
Nothing out of the norm. The day of few words - tired and depressed.
I slept a total of 8hours for 2 days .. whooo! @_@!!








So who's gonna get hurt in the end? (:
Some things will never be the same anymore ... and you know that.

No comments: