Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sick!

Finally found some time to update my blog, it's been a rushing weekend. And now, I feel sick. Not as in I fall sick, but I feel sick. It has always been the way the hour before booking in, I don't want to book in. SIGH :( 
Saturday.
Met up with zombud(Siewkoon) to city hall to get a birthday card at Citylink. Then had lunch and we walked around Suntec. Nothing unusual happened, did not see Mas Selamat around. Then went to celebrate Xiaoting's birthday at some chalet located in East Coast Park (Costa sands?). The place was very packed with her family, relatives and friends. Spent most of my time to do some catching up with some of the guys(inclusive of male and female). During the present opening "ceremony", I felt paiseh because I actually forgotten to take out the price tag(DOH!) stupid salesgirl. Hope she'll like it, although it's just a cheap and small gift. Drove back home at around 2am. Tired!

Sunday.
Mom left for Bangkok early in the morning. Did not managed to see her off because I was sleeping. Then went to had a haircut in the morning and rushed back home because I have another birthday to go to, Jenny's. Met up with the 2 Jasmines and Mingching then head over to Jenny's place. Since I have test to study, I didn't really stay quite long. Left after cutting of the cake. Then rushed home again to study, and I supposed I couldn't remember things after I go to bed today. Oh well....
Again, I don't feel like booking in.


SAVE ME!
SOMEONE CHEER ME UP :(

No comments: