Sunday, March 09, 2008

Going through another phase of bmt ?

Sigh, I hate the life NOW in NS. It feels like I'm once again, a recruit. Nobody to talk to during free time, I don't have the sense of belonging in the current unit. Perhaps, I should cut down with my discriminating habits. I'm booking in tonight, I'm feeling depressed .. I have no one else.

Btw, I didn't make it to either Pilot or Sniper :(

I bought myself a new phone (non-camera of course) at far east. Samsung SGH-F200, slick ! Nothing much to update recently, I don't wanna talk about life in camp. Went to my BMT/SISPEC bunkmate's house for lunch on Saturday. It's like a mini gathering after passing out from SISPEC. Saw my Sgt and we chatted for awhile, watched an Indian movie, Om Shanti Om, not that bad but I didn't manage to see the complete movie because I was playing my psp too.
Headed to town with Jonathan to get my stuff and search for a new phone (the one which I bought). I'm glad I bought that phone, I didn't really like it at first, however I'm starting to like it now. Samsung always got this same problem, very soft ringtones but powerful vibrators. They'll make a good vibrator, if you're in need that is. 




Somehow I feel so lonely, I don't feel like going in...
sigh.