Sunday, March 02, 2008

Towards the end phase of 46th BSLC

It's Sunday once again and I need to reach my company line at 2300hrs, for the final time. Never prepared much for the 28km march tomorrow. The company is moving out at 1900hrs, that's where the march starts. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through, it's been quite a while since I walked such long distances. On Tuesday, I'll then pass out as a coporal(unit has been promoted!). And the most important thing of all, we'll know our posting on that day. Hopefully I get selected to be a sniper, it's one of the two vocations that I really wanted. The training will be like very tough, no doubt.

Pray for me !


Nothing much done today, slept for abit in the noon and woke up sweating because I never switch on the fan. Then went for dinner in the evening with my family less my 2nd sister and I'm back here again. DOH!  Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Let me update about yesterday's post as well ...


Met up with Xiaoting and Natalie for dinner at Mahattan Fish Market, Plaza Singapura. The food there were nice, but after awhile you'll feel gelat(?!) Perhaps it's the oil, yeah that's what I think. Spent sometime playing some lame game just to clear the food, then went for movie, The Eye. The movie was hilarious, everything is the same(the plot). I bought the tickets then I realised that it's the remake of the other eye movie. Then went back after that. Wanted to go out driving, but in the end everything was cancelled. Bad!







So do you think you'll get the chance to see your blue and blurry ?!

No comments: