Sunday, March 23, 2008

Guess what?! Sunday again

Right, it's Sunday once again. This week is rather good, not for the field camp that I've been through but the long weekend. How nice if NS were to cut down to 4 days working week, thus no one will have to suffer.

Drove alot, here and there this weekend. Good news is, Jinkiat finally got his license(one more driving khaki). Met up with alot of people, then went to extreme ends of Singapore. Spent alot on fuel. Basically I have nothing much to update..
Perhaps later .



(2031hrs)
Alright, I'm back from dinner and now I'm full. The same thing which happened every Sunday night, the mood starts to drop as the hour past. Booking in later at 2230, sigh! Anyway, I really hope the week will be peaceful for me, because now all the fucked up sergeants are coming out and I don't even respect them for god's sake. Life as a trainee - get fucked.






Oh well ... 


Blue and blurry, when will you appear ?

No comments: