Sunday, April 06, 2008

Busy busy busy!

Forever rushing saturdays. Weekend schedules (usually saturdays) were planned a week ago, so if you wanna ask me out, do it way before hand ok? Hahaha. Yesterday was very rushing in the night for I have to go to three birthday parties - Judy, Yih dar and Fatty! (Agnes). Before the last light, I went to town with Jinkiat in the day to scout for present. He drove me there and we headed to paragon - my idea. I roughly had an idea of what to get, so we headed down to Swarovski and I got what I wanted. Next up, we headed for lunch at the Japanese soba cafe(?) located at the basement. The sweet waitress is still there (omg!) but the other much sweeter and shy one isn't around. Oh well..
I need a card so drove to city link and I got a special card, so memorable (a ghey card! =P) Then I headed back home from there to prepare my stuff. Everything was rushing! aaaaaaaa!

And so the journey begins. First up, I drove down to chinatown. The road there is horrendous, somehow I got lost and I wasted alot of time driving in circles. Judy held her birthday party at globalsound cafe, it was a cafe. d0h! Very cosy, and finally got to meet her. Not much change in her, perhaps much sweeter now? Then drove to Yihdar's birthday at Home Team NS located at the end of Pasir Ris Park. Ok, I holland-ed there, thus wasting time YET again. The final checkpoint of the day, Aloha Loyang. The (fat?)princess party, haha. Gave her the present and saw Daryl, Sharon, Edric and Grace waiting for me. Apparently they reached for quite awhile before me. Chatted with the rest and then sent Grace back home. I nearly fell asleep on the way back, it seems like a journey too long.






p.s: Fatty! Hope you like the present yeah? It's not really special but that's the best I can do within the short time frame. The card will make up for it! =D *pinchpinch*
Spread your wings like a butterfly and feel the wind.







in search for my blue and blurry.

No comments: