Sunday, April 06, 2008

...

I envy many types of people. Some are those who'll truly celebrate their own birthdays. Unlike me, I don't really bother about it, always lacking in ideas on what to do during birthdays. The richer ones will go all the way to having servers and DJs in their parties, while the not so rich ones do it the cliche method. As for me, I don't really know about myself either - when somebody wants to help me celebrate, that's good. If not, it's ok for I wouldn't mind.

I'm turning older and older, with more things to consider now. I feel so pressurized just by the thought, what more when the real thing happens. Maybe I need someone to talk to, maybe I just wouldn't want to open up. Well maybe someone who sees this will like to give it a try (if you even bother, that is). Who knows, I might just open up. 




Photos for the birthdays will be posted up soon, I hoped. 
Earliest will be next satuday PROVIDED :
1st : The photos are being sent to me.
2nd : I feel like I will be blogging.
3rd : I don't get confined.
Last : If I can remember.




I need a change in myself but where should I start? Guide me.

No comments: