Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home at its best

Yeah yeah, it's sunday again; time for an update.

Fell sick in camp this week, my throat's bad and my coughing nvr stops. Even until now, I'm still coughing badly. I couldn't pass my SOC on Friday, TO HELL WITH SOC! Fuck! I'm so dead.
A BAD WEEK.
Next week I'm going to die even worse, outfield, deployment, guard duty & confinement -__-
The reason for my confinement is so stupid! I swear I never gonna do it again. Stupid dumbfuck.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mom left for Ho Chi Min some days back, till 23 Apr. Sister got to drove her car, got banged by another vehicle while on the road. Dad believed him to be associated to some kind of syndicate. Oh well, I do not know how to settle such things moreover I got NS to take care of. 
Went to collect Tracy's ashes from the columbarium(spelt like that?) at Pasir Ris Farmway 2, now she's home (:



Ugh, valerie!


Me behind without valerie knowing


Vivian and me.


Me and zombuddy, Siewkoon


Me, Siewkoon and Ziqing


Ugh, I saw Kat Tan on Saturday @ Cineleisure ... I can't wait to leave that place at that time. Damn ...


Unlucky!

No comments: