Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long due.

Alright, with a depressing heart with me, I came to blog. Let's start of with Friday.

Friday,
booked out then as usual cabbed home. Time spent outside cannot be wasted, for money cannot compensate for time wastage. Then went out to meet Elson for a ride together, so I went Sengkang to meet him first. Travelled to find a showboat campmate, but he went for elson's car instead. Went to Changi Village to have Dimsum, then drove round the car to see trannys. I saw a very pretty one, but too bad.. Went to the big carpark later by myself because I went to the wrong route so I waited for him there. Then there were two trannys, approaching me and one of them called out for me! I pretended I didn't hear anything and quickly drove away. SCARY ! ugh! Then came Elson and I followed him around the stretch of road leading to SFT. Sat in his car for the first time, and the feeling cannot be felt from within my car. Perhaps that's the difference in power. 
1 word for the night. FUN!

Saturday
Drove to Vivo with Hongwei, following behind Jiasheng's car. I love to follow behind cars, so I don't have to worry about going holland :D Ate at Dragon gate restaurant, it was a buffet. Absolutely delicious! Jiasheng, Kelly, Jinkiat, Hongwei, Minglong and me. Next we went for a movie treat, Rouge Crocodile. Well, it sucked! Something like Anaconda type of movie, btw the croc looks like a dinosaur. FAT! Went to Minglong's house after that for wanting to play the PS3. In the end I played a game of soccer then I fell asleep already. I was drained, dry! Went home after that.

Sunday.
I feel sick today. My body is hot and I've been having headache for the whole day. Suspect - Fever! Well, I donno but I feel weak. Went to J8 to get my goods stocked up, spend almost $20 plus. Gonna book in later, this is so depressing but oh well, no choice. LL have to serve, have to serve.


Ok here are some of the photo's taken at the birthday parties that I went last saturday.


Group Photo Taken at Judy's Birtday.


There is she again.


Okay, this is the main lead - Judy. The photo is rather blurry though.


Then I rush down to Agnes Birthday. Meet Princess Fatty! *pinchpinch* =pPp


This is the group photo taken there, Cscc friends.

More photos coming up, they are with slowpoke mok. She's EXTREMELY SLOW. Ugh!





I feel so sick :(

2 comments:

Sara said...

and why so?

the.JoKER said...

because im still coughing badly, and felt feverish then. ns suck. i got confined!