Tuesday, December 02, 2008

back... AT LAST ! HA !

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we will be touching down in Singapore Changi Airport shortly, may we ask you to get back to your seat and fasten your seat belt .. " I have waited for nearly a month to hear that phrase from the cabin crew AND FINALLY, the time has arrived. You can feel it, the feeling of the landing wheels on the airport runway and the G-force acting against the body as the pilot activates the reverse thrust and the spoilers, breaking the aerofoil shape of the wings while slowing the plane down to the required taxi-ing speed. AND TA-DAH! Unlocked the overhead compartment to take down my hand-carry bag and proceeded outside.

It's really good to be back in Singapore once again, after the recent chaotic moments which happened in Mumbai which got my parents and some friends worried. The water here is clean, the air smells much better and most of all, they speak english! So communication isnt much problem now. Right, but we're back to the high standards of living in Singapore - expensive food, expensive clothings and the worst of the worst, ENDLESS ERP GANTRIES! But nevertheless, Singapore is where I belonged, where else could be better besides home.

It was around 0900hrs, I met my mom at the exit of the arrival hall. I went to shop abit first before heading out anyway things inside airport are much cheaper. Duty free means no tax! =)
Bought a Bvlgari cologne for myself, and I didn't see anything much I can afford. Sorry guys, didn't buy anything back from India because there really isn't much to buy from and my RnR got cancelled because of the terrorists bombings.

Took photographs during outfield but couldnt post most of them because they are rather sensitive as you guys know. Saw something rare and sick during the time I was at the Mumbai International Airport, a mother of a child dropped her toddler and she did a face plant to the floor/chair. The toddler was crying rather badly as her face was covered in blood, totally got owned. At that point of time, I simply smiled to my friends. I think I'm sick .. real bloody sick.



Cows everywhere we go.
"COW IS THE MOTHER OF PROSPERITY"


Wild dog at one of our deployment areas.

I decided not to post anymore pictures cos most of them are rather sensitive. I could show you in some other ways though. Hahaha.

No comments: