Tuesday, December 30, 2008

back to the old brown feeling

Please hold while the user clears the cobwebs.

...
...
...
...

Hello world, its me again. Been quite a while since my last updates, been rather busy and lazy all the time. Life has been so-so recently, LESS THE GUARD DUTY, everything is still in control - my control (except for things which I cannot control, that is) This is one thing bad about me, I always forget most of the stuff when I left it back days ago and when I wanted to remember it, all I can do is to base on photographs.

Picked up 2 new hobbies recently, photography and photo editing. The latter, although troublesome, it gives a sense of satisfaction (be it properly edited or not). Whatever the case is, I'm gonna "showcase" some of the fun shots I've taken during some of the activities I went to. I don't call it events cos events are meant to be big, let's just say private parties hahaha.

Start of with the celebration of Selina's birthday and xmas celebration


Jingying arriving with presents for all

Selina and Huizheng

Francis and Weiling

Partying at S-Box. Anyway it's free of charge

Birthday girl with her cake

Presents time, look! Yuhong's all smiles ...

and frowns D:

Merry and joys of Christmas.

The few of us

And lastly, the group photo.



And let's end off with Jasmine's celebration (have to make it quick, cos I'll be bookin in really soon)

People playing beach volleyball

Peacock in the middle of nowhere

A little girl wanting to share her chips

The two Jasmines

Jasmine soh's glamour pic

And this is what happens when the birthday girl opened up her scrapbook

And she's all smiles again.

A little more push to the cake would make it topple.



Taken with her dad.


Lastly taken with us.


Okay, that's all for now. I have to book in really soon..
For more pictures, do check out my facebook profile.
Add me @ p0vertymadehist0ry@gmail.com

No comments: