Monday, December 15, 2008

terrible

What a terrible week for me, real terrible. Returned to camp on Tuesday(official start of the week) only to find out that I'm going to do last-minute-no-notice guard. I hate it when my friends changed the duty roster without informing me, of course I'm referring to those that involved me. Practically I hate everything .. ahahahaha!

I don't know whether it's fate or just mere coincidence. Recently I've watched "The day the Earth stood still" and this anime called "Karas", both of them have the same problem - humans. Humans are selfish. Humans think they rule the world, but all that we know of is that humans destroy humans. This is the self destructive nature of us homosapians. Perhaps one fine day, doomsday will come.

Recently Valerie has posted some calvin and hobbes quotes, and it reminded me of something which is to buy Calvin and Hobbes comics from Kinokuniya. Anyway it's christmas season and I hate christmas. Modern time Grinch perhaps? Hahahaha

No comments: