Sunday, March 01, 2009

bent on destruction

As nightfall came, my heart sunk like the titanic. As it was about time, to really go inside. I really wished for something to make me happy, perhaps the death of a certain body. I may be evil, I may be bad, but you'd better escape with everything you've had. The presence of you makes everyone irritated, get lost before I get agitated.

I really hate that feeling when people only find you when they're in need and shoved you off thereafter. Just what in the flying fuck is wrong with the world!? And as many people would think, " Just what the fuck is your problem?! "
Let's just stick with the "Nothing's wrong with the world" label. This is such a sad globe waiting to be crushed by meteorites.

And one final question (maybe for the day), why do Shinzapure gahment likes sending boys to a compulsory acting organization. Are we going to work in the Media/Entertaining sector when we grow up to work in society next time?




Flowers for the dead.



I might grow up to be a psychopath the next time. Who knows? Hahahahaha.
My blue and blurry, just when/where can I find you?

No comments: