Sunday, March 01, 2009

now, tell me why does it always rain at the wrong time?

The cold wind blows into the room which I'm in, making my stomach feel funny. For the past few days it has been raining cows and chickens, spoils the day, utterly. I'm feeling so depressed, 'holiday' is coming to an end and I need to book in AGAIN, perhaps the weather plays a minor part in it too.

Things happened during this period of time, but I couldn't remember what exactly happened. Blame it on my failing memory. The only thing I can remember vividly is the day I went to HortPark. Why? Cos I took pictures.






Somehow I feel that I've turned really evil, saying mean things and such. But how come I don't feel any sympathy for the world anymore. And before I publish this post, to the fucking "Charles" in our camp, middle finger to you. I hope your car blows up and I swear I wun feel any pain and I'll be really glad.

No comments: