Saturday, April 18, 2009

The days grew closer everytime I close my eyes. Sleeping is bad, really bad ..
It's not that when I fall asleep you'll appear in my dreams.
Dear tracy, when will you reply to my message? People asked me to get moving already, perhaps they are disgusted at how pathetic my life is when I talk about you. They just don't understand, and I don't think they will..
Please, at least appear in my dreams once in every six months?!



It seems like every weekends get shorter than the previous', time seems to accelerate as the day is approaching. I hope time will slow down at this instance, it's better if time will stop. I don't want to leave.. I wanted to tell you something, but I don't think I will.




I'm not too good with words..
or maybe..
I'm just too scared ..

No comments: