Sunday, April 05, 2009

Fight laziness..

.. but apparently I failed.

Finally, all my spiders have grown big and left. Time for a short update. First up, Happy 22nd birthday Judy, age is catching up fast and so does wrinkles.

Many things happened within this short period of time, its the end of the work year whereby a new beginning is forging ahead. I'm "invited" to some regulars/officers work discussion @ NSRCC. It's totally a waste of my time, I'm neither an officer nor a regular, so why should I go? The bad thing is my 3days off are being canceled due to this. I cant help it but to complain - I detest the army. Friday went to sentosa with my battery for some cohesion activities, it was fun but the sun was scorching hot. Many of us were boiled crabs after that, and whats the best? The pain starts the following day, especially my back and my shoulders. I couldn't really sleep well recently due to the pain.

Went to some railway track around Bukit Timah yday with Siewkoon and Ziqing. Haven't seen her in such a long time, forever busy if not she's sick then cannot meet up, but im really glad that we met up yesterday. We went photo taking all over the place, totally fun and enjoyable. these are some of the photographs that i took.

Haunted appartment


Waiting for something to happen


"Feel the rain on your skin"


Skeleton of the haunted railway


Never ending railway



Challenging the never ending railway.


Codename 772.7


The three of us, with a closing shot.

That's about it, the rest you can see it in my fb profile.









You will continue to live well, you will not die. Endure through this times of difficult period and you'll see yourself picking up again. Promise me, don't give up on yourself.

No comments: